[dbmat] Re: FMSA or CDS?

  • From: "Heidi May" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "hbarr1970" for DMARC)
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 17:10:53 -0600

If this hasn't been answered: it depends on your agency but the answer to most
of your questions is yes! You can request that the agency hire specific people.
You will make your schedule. And you can and should have back up attendants. If
your employees attendance isn't an issue for you (bc you have back ups), then
it generally isn't an issue for the agency. If you select the agency option,
you won't have a FMSA at all. All paperwork will go directly to agency. Hope
this helped! :)

Heidi

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2015, at 2:33 PM, Catherine Allen (Redacted sender
"catherine_allen06" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the info Lauren!

I am familiar with the CDS option. So if I were to use an Agency instead of
CDS option, I understand that the Agency will have the responsibility. I'm
wondering what that actually looks like in real life rather than on paper and
if there is any flexibility. For example, could I still send people that I
recruited to be hired by FMSA? Can I create my own schedule? Can other
employees fill in when the other one is out? Would all the employees have to
contact the FMSA directly when they will miss work or can they still contact
me? If they miss their shifts, will that affect their job performance and
could that determine whether they will remain employees? Do all employees
send Time Sheets directly to FMSA?

Thanks so much!!