[dbmat] Re: FMSA or CDS?

  • From: "Chenoweth,Lauren (DADS)" <Lauren.Chenoweth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:10:04 +0000

The benefit of using the agency option is that you have less responsibility.
Not everyone has the time or is able to find their own attendants and deal with
the timesheets etc. I have included a link to some forms that go over the
differences. You should have seen them when you first chose the CDS option.

Lauren Chenoweth, LMSW
CLASS/DBMD Policy Lead
Long Term Services and Supports Policy
Center for Policy and Innovation (CPI)
Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
(512) 438-2578
Fax: 512-438-4415
[15D0480 DADS Lauren Chenoweth Portrait 01 smaller size 3]