[dbmat] Re: Deafblind Symposium Art Exhibit

  • From: "Davis,CC (DARS)" <CC.Davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 23:24:29 +0000

Fantastic!  His stuff is great!

From: dbmat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dbmat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Rita Ilseng
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:12 PM
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dbmat] Re: Deafblind Symposium Art Exhibit

Thank you so much for sending this.  Donovan paints and I'd love to submit some
of his paintings.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Holly Cooper
<cooperh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:cooperh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Dear families and professionals,

We are planning to do another art exhibit at our Deafblind Symposium coming up
in February. This will be an exhibit of art created by students or adults who
have a combined vision and hearing loss. Last time, we had very few entries. I
was really sad about that and hope we can get a better show of art this year.
Please keep us in mind and encourage your deafblind family member or other
individuals with deafblindness who create works of art to join in the fun and
recognition. It's a great opportunity to show teachers, professionals and
parents from Texas and beyond that individuals with deafblindness have
interests and talent, and it's something they can do when they finish school
for pleasure or sale. I hope to see some interesting pieces! I have attached
the application and instructions.

Thanks,

Holly
--

Holly Cooper, Ph.D.
Early Childhood Consultant

P Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this or any
e-mail.