[dbmat] Deafblind Symposium Art Exhibit

  • From: Holly Cooper <cooperh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:16:52 -0600

Dear families and professionals,

We are planning to do another art exhibit at our Deafblind Symposium coming
up in February. This will be an exhibit of art created by students or
adults who have a combined vision and hearing loss. Last time, we had very
few entries. I was really sad about that and hope we can get a better show
of art this year. Please keep us in mind and encourage your deafblind
family member or other individuals with deafblindness who create works of
art to join in the fun and recognition. It's a great opportunity to show
teachers, professionals and parents from Texas and beyond that individuals
with deafblindness have interests and talent, and it's something they can
do when they finish school for pleasure or sale. I hope to see some
interesting pieces! I have attached the application and instructions.

Thanks,

Holly
--

Holly Cooper, Ph.D.
Early Childhood Consultant

P Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this or any
e-mail.