[dbmat] Re: Deaf Blind Openings

  • From: fanfam@xxxxxxx
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 08:40:42 -0500

Preston has gone for many years.  If your family member has never tried it out
THIS IS THE YEAR TO GO!  Preston LOVES to go to Camp!  Camp Summit Rocks, and
so does Lisa!!!!

Leslie Fansler
Mother of the Famous Flying Fanslers

From: "Lisa Braziel" <l.braziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 25, 2014 at 12:18:01 PM CDT
To: <pwelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Deaf Blind Openings

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}Thanks for
sharing this information with you list serve.  Please feel free to add to it J

Immediate openings for Deaf/Blind Multihandicapped Campers at Camp Summit in
Argyle, TX.

When:  July 6 – 11, 2014

Where:  Camp Summit, Argyle, TX

How Much:  $0 – This week is paid for individuals who are legally blind,
legally deaf and have a third disability condition (autism, intellectual
disability, physical challenge, seizure disorder, etc.)

What:  A fun filled week full of many camp activities, including arts &
crafts, nature, sports & games, horseback riding, swimming and many more
activities.  We adapt each activity for each individual camper’s needs.  We
begin with campers at age 6 and have no upper age limit.  We also have 2 Deaf
Blind Consultants who do an extra training with our staff about working with
individuals who are Deaf / Blind.

How do I register:  Please visit our website at www.campsummittx.org and click
on the register now button.

If you need further information or have questions, please feel free to contact
us at 972.484.8900 or camp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Campfully yours,

Lisa Braziel

Camp Director

Camp Summit

17210 Campbell Road

Suite 180-W

Dallas, TX 75252

972.484.8900 ext. 102

www.campsummittx.org

The mission of Camp Summit is to provide barrier free outdoor experiences that
promote personal growth and foster independence for children and adults with
disabilities.

<image001.png>   <image002.png>