[dbmat] Re: DBMD agency

  • From: "Heidi May" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "hbarr1970@yahoo" for DMARC)
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 00:40:06 -0500

I would suggest taking the list that DADS provided you (with all the agencies)
and calling them. You will find out a lot this way. :)

Heidi

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2015, at 11:12 PM, Leslie Stevens <lesliestevens07@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kimberly - We switched a few months back from MDCP to DBMD as well, and we
went with PerryLee. So far I've been pretty happy with them; they are
responsive most of the time, helpful, knowledgeable, etc. Good luck!

Leslie Stevens

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Kimberly Johnson <ckbjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
My son's name has reached top of DBMD interest list. He currently receives
MDCP.

Anyone have an advice on agency they use?

Thank you,

Kimberly Johnson🌈
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched. They must be felt with the heart."~ Helen Keller

Leslie Stevens
lesliestevens07@xxxxxxxxx
713-408-4470