[dbmat] Re: DBMD Waiver Training - Flyer

  • From: oretha thomas <oretha.thomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 14:57:25 -0700

Heidi- I would like to RSVP for myself and Neosha Holeman for the training with
David Wiley on August 5 & 6th 2014. Please let me know that you receive this
email.
Thanks
Oretha Thomas

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 9:28 PM, Heidi May <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

For everyone receiving this, this is Heidi w/ PerryLee and I will accept your
RSVP through this email. Please do not "reply to all" when sending your RSVP. I
don't want to clog everyone's inbox with RSVPs meant for me. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 10, 2014, at 9:04 PM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please feel free to share this flyer with anyone or any service provider!

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 10, 2014, at 8:55 PM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cool news!!

If you are new to the DBMD Waiver you may have a need for you and your service
providers to be trained in accordance with the waiver requirements.  Even if
you are not new to the waiver, but have a need for training, please join us!

Training presented by David Wiley is scheduled in the Houston area for August
5th & 6th (a Tuesday & Wednesday)!

Space is limited to 30, so RSVP as soon as possible to Heidi of PerryLee Home
Healthcare (she is cc'd on this email).

Hope everyone's having a wonderful summer!

Sent from my iPad

<DBMD Certification Training.pdf>