[dbmat] DBMAT's new listserve provider

  • From: Stephen Schoen <stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 12:38:52 -0500

Dear Members of the DBMAT List-Serve.

We have been made aware that our long time server (The National Consortium
on Deafblindness)  is unable to allow people with Yahoo or AOL addresses to
post to the DBMAT list serve.  Apologies if you have tried unsuccessfully
to post to the list serve.  In order to fix this problem, we have to move
to a new list serve provider.  We are now using “Freelists.”  Your email
address has already been added to the DBMAT Freelist, and the transition
should be painless (we hope.)     From now on:

1)      To post to the DBMAT mailing list, simply send email to
dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

2)      If you want to un-subscribe from the mailing list, or if you are
having a problem using the list-serve, please send an email to Christine
Givens at Givens3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope you are having a great summer.   Steve Schoen