[dbmat] Re: DBMAT Newsletter- Spring 2015- pdf edition

  • From: Melanie Knapp <rmknapp14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 19:25:44 -0500

CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU for all your work for our first on-line

I received it, read it, and am saving it!

Melanie Knapp

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 27, 2015, at 4:51 PM, Stephen Schoen <stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello folks--- Attached is our first "on-line" edition of the DBMAT
newsletter. Click the link below to download it to your computer or device
and read it. (If you prefer to read it online, I'll be sending a 2nd email
with the link to the web edition.)

We are saving thousands of dollars by avoiding print costs. And, we are
saving trees.

Happy Spring.

Steve Schoen