[dbmat] Re: DBMAT CAMP 2014 - Change in Location & Save the Date Announcement

  • From: "Cheryl Lira" <cheryllira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 10:37:19 -0500

This is great news if it is closer!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Deb Coulter
  To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 10:37 PM
  Subject: [dbmat] Re: DBMAT CAMP 2014 - Change in Location & Save the Date
Announcement

  Hope to be there this year

  Sent from my iPad

  On Jun 22, 2014, at 10:36 PM, "Hartman Family" <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

    Great ~ looking forward to seeing you all there :-)

    Sent from my iPad

    On Jun 22, 2014, at 10:10 PM, Diana Avila <diana.avila50@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      Those ate awesome news... For various reasons We have missed it the last
3 years, can't wait to go this year!
      Diana Avila

      On Jun 22, 2014 10:08 PM, "VIVECCA HARTMAN" <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

        We have had the awesome opportunity to switch to a Camp site that is
more centrally located.  Finalization is still in process, but...hint, it could
be somewhere near the beautiful Texas Hill Country!

        Tentatively
        Save the Date:

        Sept 26-28, 2014

        The Camp Newsletter should be mailed by mid to late July.
        Be watching for it so you can reserve your spot by sending your
registration in right away!!!