[dbmat] DBMAT

  • From: "Melanie" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rmkrn1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:31:41 -0500

Dear All,

Each year at camp we feel it is so important to recognize individuals/group,
through their passion and motivation for the Deafblind community, that have
made a difference in the lives of our very special deafblind adults and
children.

The three awards that are presented are listed below

Everett Bryan Award - Professional

Olivia Cruz Award- Family award

Christian Knapp  - The Great Motivator Award- deafblind individual

If you have anyone you would like to nominate for consideration for any of
these awards, please respond to my email by August 25.  Our awards committee
will be meeting next week.

Thank you!
Melanie Knapp
President
DBMAT

In the Conference Newsletter
Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.
Our DBMAT website is at:  http://www.dbmat-tx.org/