[dbmat] Re: DB Community Christmas Party! PLEASE SHARE!

  • From: "Hartman Family" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "hartmanfam28" for DMARC)
  • To: K Cue' <kcue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 21:39:28 -0600

FYI - I have posted this on the Deaf-Blind Meetups site and am passing along on
the DBMAT ListServe!

Happy Holidays!

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 17, 2015, at 3:37 PM, K Cue' <kcue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

TEXAS DEAF-BLIND COMMUNITY CHRISTMAS PARTY
Greetings to all! Once again, the Deaf-Blind Service Center of Austin and
Texas Deaf-Blind Association are sponsoring a Christmas Party for the DB
Community in Texas. We hope you will consider joining us to celebrate the
Season and enjoy some good food and fellowship!
WHO: For all members of the DB Community in Texas and members of their
immediate families as well as members of our beloved DARS, SSP and
Interpreter Communities that work with us.

WHAT: Our annual Christmas Party to celebrate the Season and enjoy good food
and camaraderie. Turkey and ham will be provided. We ask that each of you
bring a side dish to go with the meats (enough to feed 10-15) people). You
may also bring your own non-alcoholic drink. If you wish to participate in
our gift-giving game, please bring a $5 gender neutral gift wrapped to give.
WHEN: Saturday, December 5, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Austin Deaf Club located at 8188 Cullen Lane, Austin, Texas 78745.
IMPORTANT NOTES:
DEADLINE TO RSVP TO KRIS AND/OR TO REQUEST AN INTERPRETER OR SSP IS
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2015.
RSVP TO KRIS AT kcue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (e-mail) or 512-608-2550 (phone) if you
plan to come to the party.
REQUEST AN SSP for the party by contacting Doug at sspdbterps@xxxxxxxxx.
REQUEST AN INTERPRETER for the party by contacting Kristin at
deafinterpreter@xxxxxxxx.
Whether or not you can join all of us on December 5th for our annual
Christmas Party, we want to wish all of you a Safe and Happy Holiday Season
and Good Wishes for the New Year!!