[dbmat] Re: Conference opportunity about pro-tactile

  • From: skyhex@xxxxxxx <skyhex@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 06:37:56 +0000 (GMT)

I second Kris' comments. Aj and Jelica have ProTactile videos on YouTube. I
believe it is not subtitled but if you look more you will see a script.  If
DBMAT needs help with lodging, my family is more than happy to have them stay
with us in Austin.

Heather Orion's mom
Sent from my Sprint phone
------ Original message------From: K Cue' Date: Thu, Jul 31, 2014 4:20 PMTo:
dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;Subject:[dbmat] Re: Conference opportunity about pro-tactile
Hi ya'll!Just wanted to put in a good word about Jelica and aj's Pro-Tactile
workshop and encourage you to invite them to one of your future camps and/or
conferences.  I took their workshop at Seabeck Camp last year and it was
wonderful!!  It truly IS the 'Deafblind Way'!  I know you'll enjoy it  Hope all
is well with each of you! Kris Cue'ChairpersonDeaf-Blind Service Center of
Austin

     On Thursday, July 31, 2014 5:39 PM, Hartman Family > wrote:

 Wish I had a DARS person!

Sent from my iPhone