[dbmat] Re: Conference opportunity about pro-tactile

  • From: K Cue' <kcue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:16:42 -0700

Hi ya'll!
Just wanted to put in a good word about Jelica and aj's Pro-Tactile workshop
and encourage you to invite them to one of your future camps and/or
conferences.  I took their workshop at Seabeck Camp last year and it was
wonderful!!  It truly IS the 'Deafblind Way'!  I know you'll enjoy it  Hope all
is well with each of you!

Kris Cue'
Chairperson
Deaf-Blind Service Center of Austin