[dbmat] Re: Cogswell-Macy Act Webinar TONIGHT

  • From: Jacqueline Izaguirre <jizaguirre@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 18:44:59 -0500

That is wonderful! Good luck!

On Oct 7, 2015, at 9:38 AM, gbellamy22@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Safe travels. You are amazing!

On Oct 7, 2015, at 9:23 AM, Davis,CC (DARS) <CC.Davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You will make a big impact!

From: dbmat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dbmat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Melanie Knapp
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 8:17 AM
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dbmat] Re: Cogswell-Macy Act Webinar TONIGHT

Good luck in DC! So proud of you!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2015, at 11:50 PM, Hartman Family (Redacted sender "hartmanfam28"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 6, 2015, at 4:07 PM, Heather Withrow <skyhex@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I’ll let y’all know that Orion and I will be in Washington, DC in a couple
weeks with side plans to meet certain Texas congressmen sometime on 10/23
(someone is working on securing meetings for that day)… if any of you guys
will be around, please join me! There will be someone from CEASD (the Deaf
aspect of HR 3535), National Association for the Deaf, American Federation
for the Blind, American Council of the Blind and ASL interpreter(s), too. I
plan on speaking up for our DB kids. <3

Heather Withrow
Twitter: @hexsie

On Oct 6, 2015, at 7:05 AM, Edgenie Bellah <bellahe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wonderful DBMAT Families:

TONIGHT IS THE BIG NIGHT! There's still time to sign up to participate in
the webinar for families to learn about the Cogswell-Macy Act (HR3535). As
Robbie shared during the conference, the Cogswell-Macy act will add
language for students with vision loss, deafness and deafblindness to IDEA
when it is re-authorized. I'm attaching some documents from the Deaf-Blind
Coalition and NFADB (two of the webinar sponsors) that highlight Title III,
which is specific to students with deafblindness.

Please note that the time listed is Pacific time zone so you'll want to join
us 7:00-8:30pm.

See you tonight!
<CECwebinar.PNG><CogswellMacy One-Pager (2).doc><Update on the Alice
Cogswell & Macy Act 9 2 15 final-1.docx>