[dbmat] Re: Christopher's turning 18!

  • From: Edgenie Bellah <bellahe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DBMAT <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 12:19:08 -0500

What a great way to celebrate Christopher turning 18! I wish I could join
the festivities and hope to see many pictures afterwards. Hugs to all of
the Hartman family!

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 9:53 PM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If you are interested and can join us, we would love to have you at
Christopher's Birthday Party!

It will be Saturday, May 9th from 10am-12pm
at Sky High Sports
Houston10510 Westview Drive, Houston, TX 77043Tel: 713-464-5867 (JUMP)
Fax: 713-456-2759

We get access 1 hour before they are open to the general public, but no
private area can be roped off.

We will have Pizza and Cake!
Siblings are welcome :-)

Please RSVP to: hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need to provide the count of attendees by the 4th, so please RSVP ASAP

Hope you all are doing well!!!

Sent from my iPad

*Edgenie Bellah*
Family Engagement, Texas Deafblind Project
512-206-9423; fax: 512-206-9320
[image: www.tsbvi.edu] <http://www.tsbvi.edu>
<https://twitter.com/distance_tsbvi> [image:
<https://www.youtube.com/user/VideoTSBVI> [image: