[dbmat] Re: Christopher's turning 18!

  • From: Heather Withrow <skyhex@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 09:09:13 -0500

I know that’ll be a fun party! Sorry to miss it. I’ll be headed in the other
direction with the TSD track team at the State Championships at Baylor this Sat.

Happy 18th to Christopher!!

Heather Withrow
www.heatherwithrow.com
Twitter: @hexsie

On May 3, 2015, at 9:29 PM, Diana Avila <diana.avila50@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OMG! That's awesome... We surely would like to join in the celebration,
please count us in: me, my mom, Valentina and little sister Angelie :)

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 9:53 PM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
If you are interested and can join us, we would love to have you at
Christopher's Birthday Party!

It will be Saturday, May 9th from 10am-12pm
at Sky High Sports
Houston 10510 Westview Drive, Houston, TX 77043 Tel: 713-464-5867
<tel:713-464-5867> (JUMP)
Fax: 713-456-2759 <tel:713-456-2759>
HOUinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:HOUinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://hou.jumpskyhigh.com <http://hou.jumpskyhigh.com/>

We get access 1 hour before they are open to the general public, but no
private area can be roped off.

We will have Pizza and Cake!
Siblings are welcome :-)

Please RSVP to: hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I need to provide the count of attendees by the 4th, so please RSVP ASAP :-)

Hope you all are doing well!!!