[dbmat] Celebration of National Deaf-Blind Awareness Month in Texas

  • From: K Cue' <kcue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kcue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 05:29:44 -0700

Please circulate and share!

NATIONAL DEAF-BLIND AWARENESS MONTH CELEBRATION IN AUSTIN, TEXAS!

WHO:  For members of the Deafblind Community in Texas, our family members, and
the beloved professionals, interpreters and SSPs who work with us.

WHAT:  Gathering to celebrate our unique community, to socialize with each
other, to meet new members of the DB Community and to recognize National
Deaf-Blind Awareness Month in Texas.

Lunch will be catered by Branch BBQ and include: BBQ brisket, sausage and
chicken, beans, potato salad, coleslaw, pickles, onions and bread.  Water and
Iced tea will also be provided by TXDBA and DBSC of Austin volunteers.  (You
are welcome to bring your own non-alcoholic beverage if you wish)

COST:  is $11.50 per plate per person at the door!

WHEN:  Saturday, June 27, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

WHERE:  Austin Association of the Deaf, Inc. Clubhouse located at 8818 Cullen
Lane in Austin, Texas 78748.  (THANK YOU, AAD, INC. ! ! !)

IMPORTANT:  PLEASE RSVP TO KRIS CUE’ AT kcue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx OR 512-251-2550 BY
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2015 SO THAT SHE CAN GIVE THE CATERERS AN ACCURATE HEAD
COUNT!!!

Transportation to and from this event is your own responsibility and volunteer
SSPs will be available.  If you have any questions about our celebration,
please contact Kris Cue’ at kcue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or 512-251-2550.

We hope you will join us in Austin on June 27th to celebrate National
Deaf-Blind Awareness Month in Texas!  Y’all come on down, ya hear?!