[dbmat] Re: Carol Daley Info On Interveners Course Utah State Univ DB

  • From: Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 22:06:05 -0600

The sponsorship is from Scholarships that DBMAT gives out.  This is how we use
the funds from the Christian Knapp Memorial Golf Tournaments.

If you go to www.dbmat-tx.org website, you will find the scholarship
information and application to submit to Melanie Knapp.

Due to our state wide DBMD Medicaid waiver requiring college level courses for
the increased pay for Intervener's who have continued their education, the
courses taken do have to be for college credit.  Yes, this does cause the cost
to be higher than if you were auditing the course.

If I can help answer any other questions, please let me know!

Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Vivecca Hartman

Sent from my iPad