[dbmat] Re: Carol Daley Info On Interveners Course Utah State Univ DB

  • From: "Melanie" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rmkrn1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 19:20:10 -0600

Gayle,

I don't know if you saw my email earlier, so let me see if I can help. DBMAT
sponsors scholarships for the online classes at Utah State University

You can get the information from our website.  Www.dbmat-tx.org.
 There is information and the application for the scholarship on the website.
Please let me know if you need any help.

Melanie Knapp
President
DBMAT

Sent from my iPad