[dbmat] Re: Carol Daley Info On Interveners Course Utah State Univ DB

  • From: "TXANGEL4Real" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TXANGEL4Real@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 11:23:33 -0600

     Hi, I would like to share my input and a question from Carol Delays' email
on ,The On Line Courses  for Intervenenors, on Jan 7th, I spoke with Fran Pane
at the University in Utah, she told me that Vivica Harmon? ( sorry not sure of
her first name spelling),  has a sponsor list. How many does she sponsor and
what are the requirements?  And how can someone whose worked with D/B for
years, apply? I would ask her directly, I'm not certain how.
  The course/classes are quite expensive for under graduate college credits,
about  $1,500.00!  but some of the other options are half that . What I
understood from Fran Panes' discussion with me on the phone. For for
residential habilitation providers that amount is quite a bit who also is doing
intervenor work along with residential habilitation and not being paid by the
agency they contract with according to the new pay scale announced in 2013.
Believe me, it's a stall with my agency!
But I truly would like to know about the Sponsorship that Ms. Harmon provides?
 Thank you!

Gayle-Deaf/Blind R.H.P/ Trainer -4 Equality Life!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device