[dbmat] Camp CYJ 2015

  • From: "Melanie" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rmkrn1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 11:38:23 -0500

Dear DBMAT family,

For those of you that were able to come to the annual Camp Conference this
year, I sincerely hope you and your family enjoyed the weekend!

I wanted to announce that next year's camp conference will be the weekend of:

              SEPTEMBER 18 - 20, 2015.

At CAMP YOUNG JUDAEA  ((CYJ)
IN  WIMBERLEY, TEXAS

REMINDER   THE CHRISTIAN KNAPP MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT to benefit
                      DBMAT is coming up soon!

                      Friday, October 24, 2014
                      Quail Valley Golf Course
                      2880 La Quinta Drive
                      Missouri City, TX

You can download the registration on the DBMAT website
                       Www.dbmat-tx.org

Sincerely,

Melanie Knapp
President
DBMAT

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.
Our DBMAT website is at:  http://www.dbmat-tx.org/