[dbmat] Re: Auction at camp

  • From: Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 21:14:56 -0500

We'll confirm what's allowed...

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 24, 2015, at 9:12 PM, Heidi May (Redacted sender "hbarr1970@yahoo" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

M&Ms & popcorn is kosher!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 24, 2015, at 6:58 PM, Gina sotiropoulos <ginagale62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello everyone !

Are you ready for the annual family conference ?

A quick question. I know we are not allowed to bring in any food, but will
the live and silent auctions be in one of the spaces where outside food will
be allowed ? I was thinking of doing a movie basket with candy or some other
type of basket with food items. Just checking to make sure what's allowed.

Most importantly, don't forget those garage sale type items for the silent
auction and the good stuff for the live auction !

Thanks,
Gina

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.