[dbmat] Auction at camp

  • From: Gina sotiropoulos <ginagale62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 18:58:56 -0500

Hello everyone !

Are you ready for the annual family conference ?

A quick question. I know we are not allowed to bring in any food, but will the
live and silent auctions be in one of the spaces where outside food will be
allowed ? I was thinking of doing a movie basket with candy or some other type
of basket with food items. Just checking to make sure what's allowed.

Most importantly, don't forget those garage sale type items for the silent
auction and the good stuff for the live auction !

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.