[dbmat] Re: Art Show at DB Sympo

  • From: Rebecca Abrego <childrenstherapy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:40:40 -0600

Dr. Cooper,

I hope you got the pictures of Cameron's bowl that we will be submitting for
the exhibition.  She took the pictures on her cell and emailed them to you.
She has more skills than I have!  Please let me know if you received the
pictures.  Thank you for you time and assistance.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Abrego

Sent from my iPhone