[dbmat] Re: Art Show at DB Sympo

  • From: Robbie Caldwell <robbienobles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:23:16 -0600

I will be sending Gabbys paperwork today.

Robbie Caldwell
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 13, 2015, at 8:24 AM, Holly Cooper <cooperh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hurry up and get those applications in for your son, daughter, or family member
who had deafblindness to participate in the Deafblind Art Exhibit at the
Deafblind Symposium!

We will have people from all over Texas, people from across the nation and a
few other countries! Here's a great chance for you to show off that art, or
just get your child's name and work in the public eye and show what a deafblind
individual can do.

The deadline is today, but email me privately if you have difficulty with the
Fill out this form and bring the art to the Sympo, or send it with someone else
who is going.

Holly Cooper, Ph.D.
Early Childhood Consultant
Texas Deafblind Outreach

P Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this or any

<Art Show App 2015.docx>