[dbmat] Re: Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?

  • From: oretha thomas <oretha.thomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 16:16:55 +0000 (UTC)

I wish we could come but I won't be able to make it this time. Sounds like fun
see you guys next time.
Oretha

On Monday, August 10, 2015 11:28 PM, Hartman Family
<hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Potluck sounds fun :-)
If we decide we want it, we can order pizza - that is my kind of cooking ;-)
Sounds great if you have some things to bring and share!

Sent from my iPad
On Aug 10, 2015, at 9:47 AM, Gina sotiropoulos <ginagale62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are planning on coming. I have a few things left over from making camp
activities I can bring. I have a couple of glue guns also. Do you want everyone
to bring a dish ? Pitch in for pizza ? I'm open.Let me know if I can do any
running around/shopping.
Gina

Sent from my iPad
On Aug 10, 2015, at 7:02 AM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just a reminder and request for feedback :-)
What all should I have ready for us to use (I.e. What craft materials other
than glue guns and what food :-)
As an example, we are mostly focusing on is creating a list of food symbols so
Christopher can choose what he wants to eat from a mini binder with a choice
board on the cover :-)
Looking forward to It!

Best,Viv

Sent from my iPad
On Jul 18, 2015, at 7:16 AM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great!  We are thinking Saturday, Aug 15th :-)

Sent from my iPad
On Jul 17, 2015, at 10:07 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

#yiv5824256440 #yiv5824256440 --.yiv5824256440hmmessage
P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv5824256440
body.yiv5824256440hmmessage{font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}#yiv5824256440
We probably need some new ones for the transition to middle school
Aug is good for us, we are heading out for most of the rest of July

thanks!
Caroline

From: hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dbmat] Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 11:40:59 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; 4everj3@xxxxxxxxx

Our Intervener and I were thinking of getting together to restock
symbols...then thought it would be fun to make it into anger together
opportunity :-)

We can provide lunch and a bunch of hot glue guns!

Everyone bring stuff and we can chat while we make them...just an idea :-)

Let us know if you are interested...

Currently think Aug. but that is sort of far out, but with summer vacations
we were trying to stay clear of...any other dates to recommend?

Best,
Vivecca

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.