[dbmat] Re: Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?

  • From: Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 23:28:54 -0500

Potluck sounds fun :-)

If we decide we want it, we can order pizza - that is my kind of cooking ;-)

Sounds great if you have some things to bring and share!

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 10, 2015, at 9:47 AM, Gina sotiropoulos <ginagale62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We are planning on coming. I have a few things left over from making camp
activities I can bring. I have a couple of glue guns also. Do you want
everyone to bring a dish ? Pitch in for pizza ? I'm open.
Let me know if I can do any running around/shopping.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 10, 2015, at 7:02 AM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just a reminder and request for feedback :-)

What all should I have ready for us to use (I.e. What craft materials other
than glue guns and what food :-)

As an example, we are mostly focusing on is creating a list of food symbols
so Christopher can choose what he wants to eat from a mini binder with a
choice board on the cover :-)

Looking forward to It!

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 18, 2015, at 7:16 AM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Great! We are thinking Saturday, Aug 15th :-)

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 17, 2015, at 10:07 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>

We probably need some new ones for the transition to middle school
Aug is good for us, we are heading out for most of the rest of July

From: hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dbmat] Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 11:40:59 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; 4everj3@xxxxxxxxx

Our Intervener and I were thinking of getting together to restock
symbols...then thought it would be fun to make it into anger together
opportunity :-)

We can provide lunch and a bunch of hot glue guns!

Everyone bring stuff and we can chat while we make them...just an idea

Let us know if you are interested...

Currently think Aug. but that is sort of far out, but with summer
vacations we were trying to stay clear of...any other dates to recommend?

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.
*If you wish to post a new message to the listserve, address your
message to
*If you wish to be removed from the DBMAT Listserve, Please send an
email to: