[dbmat] Re: Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?

  • From: Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 10:51:25 -0500

The pool is available if anyone brings kids, but there's no lifeguard on duty
:-)

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 14, 2015, at 10:00 PM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Great ~ Thanks!

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 14, 2015, at 8:55 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Awesome! I'm gonna come from 11-12 and lend extra hands to anyone who is
making. I can cut, glue, help come up with ideas etc. Many hands make light
work!

We have about 2 or 3 more wks before we will know what symbols people at
school would like to have representing them and the new activities so I want
to hold off on our new ones.

See ya tomorrow!
Caroline

Subject: [dbmat] Re: Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?
From: hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 20:07:59 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This Saturday, Aug. 15th
11-2

1326 Spillers Lane
Houston, Tx 77043

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2015, at 5:46 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What date and time was decided for this- I'm getting a bad feeling I
overbooked

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2015, at 3:32 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

and...the actual link
https://www.facebook.com/16674439511/photos/pb.16674439511.-2207520000.1439325006./10153103349679512/?type=3&theater

From: carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 15:31:59 -0500

Here's a link, Lauren is using it but it's sectioned into activites, people,
places, emotions etc we used elastic glued to it to make a tactile barrier.
I'll look for other pics.
The actual wooden backing is a conference table that we turned up on it's
side and screwed into the wall

From: gbellamy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 11:07:12 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to see it too.

Gay B.
210 614-1661 office
210 865-3231 cell

On Aug 11, 2015, at 10:44 AM, Denitral Rideaux <denitral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Caroline can you send s pic of symbol library ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2015, at 11:30 PM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Caroline,

I've seen pictures of your symbol library in the past - you are the PRO!

I could learn and be motivated by you for sure!

:-)

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 17, 2015, at 10:07 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We probably need some new ones for the transition to middle school
Aug is good for us, we are heading out for most of the rest of July

thanks!
Caroline

From: hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 11:40:59 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; 4everj3@xxxxxxxxx

Our Intervener and I were thinking of getting together to restock
symbols...then thought it would be fun to make it into anger together
opportunity :-)

We can provide lunch and a bunch of hot glue guns!

Everyone bring stuff and we can chat while we make them...just an idea :-)

Let us know if you are interested...

Currently think Aug. but that is sort of far out, but with summer
vacations we were trying to stay clear of...any other dates to recommend?

Best,
Vivecca

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.
*If you wish to post a new message to the listserve, address your message
*If you wish to be removed from the DBMAT Listserve, Please send an email
to: