[dbmat] Re: Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?

  • From: Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 20:55:14 -0500

Awesome! I'm gonna come from 11-12 and lend extra hands to anyone who is
making. I can cut, glue, help come up with ideas etc. Many hands make light
work!

We have about 2 or 3 more wks before we will know what symbols people at school
would like to have representing them and the new activities so I want to hold
off on our new ones.

See ya tomorrow!
Caroline

Subject: [dbmat] Re: Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?
From: hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 20:07:59 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This Saturday, Aug. 15th11-2
1326 Spillers LaneHouston, Tx 77043

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 13, 2015, at 5:46 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What date and time was decided for this- I'm getting a bad feeling I overbooked

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 11, 2015, at 3:32 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

and...the actual link
https://www.facebook.com/16674439511/photos/pb.16674439511.-2207520000.1439325006./10153103349679512/?type=3&theater

From: carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 15:31:59 -0500

Here's a link, Lauren is using it but it's sectioned into activites, people,
places, emotions etc we used elastic glued to it to make a tactile barrier.
I'll look for other pics.
The actual wooden backing is a conference table that we turned up on it's side
and screwed into the wall

From: gbellamy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 11:07:12 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to see it too.

Gay B. 210 614-1661 office210 865-3231 cell
On Aug 11, 2015, at 10:44 AM, Denitral Rideaux <denitral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Caroline can you send s pic of symbol library ?

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 10, 2015, at 11:30 PM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Caroline,
I've seen pictures of your symbol library in the past - you are the PRO!
I could learn and be motivated by you for sure!
:-)

Sent from my iPad
On Jul 17, 2015, at 10:07 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We probably need some new ones for the transition to middle school
Aug is good for us, we are heading out for most of the rest of July

thanks!
Caroline

From: hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 11:40:59 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; 4everj3@xxxxxxxxx

Our Intervener and I were thinking of getting together to restock
symbols...then thought it would be fun to make it into anger together
opportunity :-)

We can provide lunch and a bunch of hot glue guns!

Everyone bring stuff and we can chat while we make them...just an idea :-)

Let us know if you are interested...

Currently think Aug. but that is sort of far out, but with summer vacations
we were trying to stay clear of...any other dates to recommend?

Best,
Vivecca

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.