[dbmat] Re: Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?

  • From: Gina sotiropoulos <ginagale62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 20:48:31 -0500

Did anyone get the link ? Caroline ?

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 11, 2015, at 3:31 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's a link, Lauren is using it but it's sectioned into activites, people,
places, emotions etc we used elastic glued to it to make a tactile barrier.
I'll look for other pics.
The actual wooden backing is a conference table that we turned up on it's
side and screwed into the wall

From: gbellamy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dbmat] Re: Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 11:07:12 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to see it too.

Gay B.
210 614-1661 office
210 865-3231 cell

On Aug 11, 2015, at 10:44 AM, Denitral Rideaux <denitral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Caroline can you send s pic of symbol library ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2015, at 11:30 PM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've seen pictures of your symbol library in the past - you are the PRO!

I could learn and be motivated by you for sure!

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 17, 2015, at 10:07 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>

We probably need some new ones for the transition to middle school
Aug is good for us, we are heading out for most of the rest of July

From: hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 11:40:59 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; 4everj3@xxxxxxxxx

Our Intervener and I were thinking of getting together to restock
symbols...then thought it would be fun to make it into anger together
opportunity :-)

We can provide lunch and a bunch of hot glue guns!

Everyone bring stuff and we can chat while we make them...just an idea :-)

Let us know if you are interested...

Currently think Aug. but that is sort of far out, but with summer vacations
we were trying to stay clear of...any other dates to recommend?

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.
*If you wish to post a new message to the listserve, address your message
*If you wish to be removed from the DBMAT Listserve, Please send an email