[dbmat] Re: Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?

  • From: Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:56:23 -0500

I can't get a pic to show up here
I will see if I have one on fb and I can provide a link

From: gbellamy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dbmat] Re: Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 11:07:12 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to see it too.

Gay B. 210 614-1661 office210 865-3231 cell
On Aug 11, 2015, at 10:44 AM, Denitral Rideaux <denitral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Caroline can you send s pic of symbol library ?

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 10, 2015, at 11:30 PM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Caroline,
I've seen pictures of your symbol library in the past - you are the PRO!
I could learn and be motivated by you for sure!
:-)

Sent from my iPad
On Jul 17, 2015, at 10:07 PM, Caroline Daley <carolinedaley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We probably need some new ones for the transition to middle school
Aug is good for us, we are heading out for most of the rest of July

thanks!
Caroline

From: hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 11:40:59 -0500
To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; 4everj3@xxxxxxxxx

Our Intervener and I were thinking of getting together to restock
symbols...then thought it would be fun to make it into anger together
opportunity :-)

We can provide lunch and a bunch of hot glue guns!

Everyone bring stuff and we can chat while we make them...just an idea :-)

Let us know if you are interested...

Currently think Aug. but that is sort of far out, but with summer vacations
we were trying to stay clear of...any other dates to recommend?

Best,
Vivecca

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.