[dbmat] Anyone interested in having a Symbol making party?

  • From: Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "4everj3@xxxxxxxxx" <4everj3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 11:40:59 -0500

Our Intervener and I were thinking of getting together to restock
symbols...then thought it would be fun to make it into anger together
opportunity :-)

We can provide lunch and a bunch of hot glue guns!

Everyone bring stuff and we can chat while we make them...just an idea :-)

Let us know if you are interested...

Currently think Aug. but that is sort of far out, but with summer vacations we
were trying to stay clear of...any other dates to recommend?

Best,
Vivecca

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.