[dbmat] Re: Adult Services

  • From: "Cyndi Hunley" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chunley@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 22:43:49 -0400

I would be interested too.

Cyndi Hunley
chunley@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Jillana Holt-Reuter <jillanaoftx@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dbmat <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Sep 3, 2015 9:36 pm
Subject: [dbmat] Re: Adult Services

Is it just for Houston folk?

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015, 21:22 Gina sotiropoulos < ginagale62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'm interested in going too.
Gina

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 2, 2015, at 10:47 PM, Hartman Family < hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I apologize that I have not yet scheduled a visit at Reach, where they serve
adult people with special needs, as well as summer programs for school aged
children.

I will reach out to see what their availability is and maybe some of us can
visit soon!

If you are interested, please let me know so I can correspond with you to
try and coordinate timing of the visit :-)

Hope you are all doing well ~ God Bless You!

Best regards,
Vivecca

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.

*If you wish to be removed from the DBMAT Listserve, Please send an email
to: