[dbmat] Re: Adult Services

  • From: Jillana Holt-Reuter <jillanaoftx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 02:36:29 +0000

Is it just for Houston folk?

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015, 21:22 Gina sotiropoulos <ginagale62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'm interested in going too.
Gina

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 2, 2015, at 10:47 PM, Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I apologize that I have not yet scheduled a visit at Reach, where they
serve adult people with special needs, as well as summer programs for
school aged children.

I will reach out to see what their availability is and maybe some of us
can visit soon!

If you are interested, please let me know so I can correspond with you
to try and coordinate timing of the visit :-)

Hope you are all doing well ~ God Bless You!

Best regards,
Vivecca

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.
*If you wish to post a new message to the listserve, address your
message to
dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*If you wish to be removed from the DBMAT Listserve, Please send an
email to: