[dbmat] Adult Services

  • From: Hartman Family <hartmanfam28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 22:47:45 -0500

I apologize that I have not yet scheduled a visit at Reach, where they serve
adult people with special needs, as well as summer programs for school aged
children.

I will reach out to see what their availability is and maybe some of us can
visit soon!

If you are interested, please let me know so I can correspond with you to try
and coordinate timing of the visit :-)

Hope you are all doing well ~ God Bless You!

Best regards,
Vivecca

Sent from my iPadThis is a message sent through the DBMAT Listserve.