[dbmat] Re: Accessibility at CYJ (Camp Young Judaea)

  • From: Comcast - Home <d.t.chan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 19:34:48 -0600

That's pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind talking to Bar at CYJ. Just let me know
when. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Douglas T. Chan, M.S., LPC-S

Brownstone Psychiatry
6605 Cypresswood, Suite 325
Spring, TX 77379
Office - 281.251.3030
Fax - 281.251.3031

On Dec 27, 2015, at 7:18 PM, Hartman Family (Redacted sender "hartmanfam28"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's cool!

Happy New Year :-)

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 27, 2015, at 7:06 PM, Stephen Schoen <stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi folks and Happy almost New Year. Camp Young Judaea actually reads the
evaluation feedback we provide to them. They are interested in making their
camp more accessible and would like to have discussions with the folks who
are interested in providing feedback. If you are willing to have phone
discussions with Bar at CYJ (or possibly his boss) about accessibility
please send an email to me at stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx, and I'll help
facilitate. Steve Schoen

FYI--- Here are the comments we provided about accessilbility:

"We need to discuss accessibility for campers."
"More wheel chair accessible. Lots of places were blocked or hard to get
for a person in a chair. This just was difficult."
"Wheelchair or stroller accessibility. Grounds need to be better. It is
hard to push through rocks. Love the camp, it's peaceful"