[dbmat] Re: Accessibility at CYJ (Camp Young Judaea)

  • From: "Hartman Family" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "hartmanfam28" for DMARC)
  • To: dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 19:18:10 -0600

That's cool!

Happy New Year :-)

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 27, 2015, at 7:06 PM, Stephen Schoen <stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi folks and Happy almost New Year. Camp Young Judaea actually reads the
evaluation feedback we provide to them. They are interested in making their
camp more accessible and would like to have discussions with the folks who
are interested in providing feedback. If you are willing to have phone
discussions with Bar at CYJ (or possibly his boss) about accessibility please
send an email to me at stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx, and I'll help facilitate.
Steve Schoen

FYI--- Here are the comments we provided about accessilbility:

"We need to discuss accessibility for campers."
"More wheel chair accessible. Lots of places were blocked or hard to get for
a person in a chair. This just was difficult."
"Wheelchair or stroller accessibility. Grounds need to be better. It is
hard to push through rocks. Love the camp, it's peaceful"