[dbmat] Accessibility at CYJ (Camp Young Judaea)

  • From: Stephen Schoen <stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DBMAT ListServe <dbmat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 19:06:31 -0600

Hi folks and Happy almost New Year. Camp Young Judaea actually reads the
evaluation feedback we provide to them. They are interested in making
their camp more accessible and would like to have discussions with the
folks who are interested in providing feedback. If you are willing to have
phone discussions with Bar at CYJ (or possibly his boss) about
accessibility please send an email to me at stephenschoen351@xxxxxxxxx, and
I'll help facilitate. Steve Schoen

FYI--- Here are the comments we provided about accessilbility:

"We need to discuss accessibility for campers."
"More wheel chair accessible. Lots of places were blocked or hard to get
for a person in a chair. This just was difficult."
"Wheelchair or stroller accessibility. Grounds need to be better. It is
hard to push through rocks. Love the camp, it's peaceful"