[Digital Bear Entertainment News] Happy Holidays from Digital Bear Entertainment

  • From: "Digital Bear Entertainment" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbenews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:01:22 -0500

"Sessions Greetings!"

from

Digital Bear Entertainment Group

And Producer/Artist Manager Jordan Tishler

For many, it's been a difficult year. We wish you well, and a brighter 2009.
Thank you to all for making 2008 a wonderful year for the DBE family despite
all the turmoil in the world.

I look forward to 2009 as a year when we can all work together for positive
change. Happy Holidays!

-JT

Artist Development, and Music Production
www.digitalbear.com

Music Publishing
www.dbemusic.com Site for Artists
www.songsforsync.com Site for Supervisors

If you would like to be removed from this list, DO NOT reply to this message.
Click here (or paste http://www.freelists.org/list/dbenews into your browser)
and follow the instructions to be removed.