[dbaust] Vision Aust Library - National Year of Reading - Library Lovers Day2012

From: Joshua Stavert <Joshua.Stavert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: Are we there
yet?Received: Wednesday, 15 February, 2012, 11:25 AM

Hi all,

In case you didn’t know, yesterday (Tuesday 14t February 2012) was Library
Lovers day. We received many Valentines for our narrators and good wishes from
clients. It also marked the launch of the National Year of
Reading <http://www.love2read.org.au/>.

If Tony Iezzi hasn’t already told you, he sat next to Graeme Innes, Simon Crean
and the Prime Minister, as Graeme presented Ms Gillard with a fantastic tactile
version of Alison Lester’s picture book ‘Are we there yet’.

Tony Iezzi recorded a short clip with us on Friday for the launch. Here’s the
link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eshs_GNQAU&feature=channel_video_title

Our thanks again to Stuart for his great work. You might like to check out some
of our other videos or forward this to someone who loves reading. Oh, and the
book’s available in DAISY and braille from the library.

Cheers,
Joshua StavertCommunity Engagement
Librarian<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xjZS6-LUUc>Vision Australia454
Glenferrie RoadKooyong   VIC   3144P : 1300 654 656F : 03 9864
9677www.visionaustralia.org<http://www.visionaustralia.org/>