[dbaust] RSB Focus, Vision Extra and Focal Point - 1197am 5RPH Adelaide

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:07:37 -0800 (PST)

RSB Focus, Vision Extra and Focal Point - 1197am 5RPH Adelaide
Sent: Thursday, 15 December, 2011 8:37 AM
From:  "Peter Greco" <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Our guest on RSB Focus is Cat Mcintyre, Co-ordinator for the Royal Society for
the Blind's Digital Library Service, talking about the Service and local
libraries and their involvement and potential involvement with the Service.
ww.rsb.org.au

You can hear Cat's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/Webcast.html

Our guest on Vision Extra is Lorin Nichleson, performing at
Vision Australia's Carols by Candlelight, talking about his
preparation, the Evening, and the fact that he's riding to
Melbourne from Brisbane for the Event.
http://lorinnicholson.com
http://www.everydayhero.com.au/blindcourage
www.clubswa.com.au/community/blind-courage

You can hear Lorin's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/VE.mp3

Our guests on Focal Point are:
Rhonda Avard, retiring from teaching after 41 years and 20 of those years
teaching students who are blind or vision impaired.
www.seaviewhs.sa.edu.au

Rajini Vasan, the new CEO of the Blind Sporting Council, talking about her
vision for the future for the Council and the benefits of sport.
www.blindsport.com.au

Tom Treseder, the Inventor of the Megavoice, "Talking Bible", chatting about
how it came about and where it's being listened to.
www.megavoice.com/silence.html

We also broke the news that Rosemary Murdock has been appointed General Manager
for the Blind Welfare Association.
www.blindwelfare.org.au

You can hear these interviews, go to,
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/FP.mp3

RPH Adelaide Incorporated is a not-for-profit, disability service provider
delivering a reading and information service to the print handicapped via radio
1197am RPH Adelaide. 1st Floor Building 4 at 32-56 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Mile End SA 5031 Phone: 08 8234 1197

Regards
Peter Greco
<peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>