[dbaust] Fw: Banking Accessibility - The Australian Network on Disability

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 21:58:56 -0700 (PDT)

From: Lizzie Senior <lizzie.senior@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Banking Accessibility
To: info@xxxxxxxxxx

The Australian Network on Disability is assisting a major bank to gain a
greater understanding of the banking needs of people with disability.

The work will contribute to a review of services for people with disability and
also assist with gauging what progress has been made over the last couple of
years.

As part of this project we are seeking people with disability who are willing
to complete a short survey on the barriers they face when doing their banking
and any changes they would like to see in the way services are delivered. The
survey takes about 10 minutes to complete. The information can be provided
anonymously and all questions are optional. No personal financial details are
asked for in this survey – it is only about your experiences and suggestions.

We would appreciate it if you could please take the time to forward this email
to friends, family, customers or colleagues with disability who may be willing
to complete the survey.

All responses will remain anonymous and your privacy is assured. For more
information about the Australian Network on Disability please visit our website
at www.and.org.au
  Survey link:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/944361/Banking-Accessibility-Survey-2012
  Thank you in advance for sharing your experiences.
  Kind regards  Lizzie Senior
Communications and Marketing Manager (Mon/Wed/Fri)
Australian Network on Disability
E: lizzie.senior@xxxxxxxxxx
P: 02 9261 3922  Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ANDisability