[dayton-oracle] Cloud Computing Camp June 3rd AND SWOC-DAMA Seminar June 10

  • From: "Vicki Blommel" <ouredge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Dayton-oracle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 16:37:48 -0400

For those of us interested in Data Management, I am forwarding an announcement
from SWOC-DAMA.

The Southwest Ohio Chapter of Dayton Management Association on June 10 will be
having a presentation on

‘The Intersection of Cloud Computing, Business Intelligence and the Social Web’

Info can be found on SWOC-DAMA website:

Vicki Blommel

President, Dayton Oracle Users Group