[softwarelist] naming a new master page in OPro

  • From: Jim Nagel <opro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 01:58:14 +0100

i have a book job containing umpteen chapters.  the present draft is
A5 in format (148.5 × 210mm) and i want to change to the traditional
Demi size (138 × 216mm), which happens to fit more economically on the
press i am going to use.

OPro's dialogue "Edit master pages > Page > Page guidelines ..." has a
menu offering A3, A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Tabloid and "Other", where
you can fill in the required dimensions.

is there a way to *name* this format as Demi?  it would be neater than
having to enter the dimensions again on each of the umpteen chapters.

couldnt find anything on this point in the manual.

(using OPro 2.77 on RiscOS.)

--
>>> no need to reply my entire message back to me ;=]
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603
   Glastonbury   BA6 9JG         pocket 0797 415 3861