[softwarelist] Re: deleting OPro chapter crashes computer

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 21:05:23 +0000

Hi,

In message <045a62a051.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I was one of the people who had this crash, and indeed I typed stuff
in and then deleted the chapter. More details I can't remember, I'm
afraid. I may have the original template; if I have would it be
helpful to repeat it as an experiment? If so, what should I report?

It would be worth you trying to see if you can make it go wrong again, under any circumstances, typing stuff, or not.

What would be really useful is an exact series of steps, or a document saved just before the crash, so that deleting the chapter immediately gives a crash.

That's the usual plea, how does one reproduce the problem.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK