[softwarelist] Windows version has "stopped working"

  • From: Peter Jennings <aoum51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:08:50 +0100

Help

I have been using Ovation Pro on my new Windows Vista computer for the last few weeks but it has now "stopped working" (as confirmed by a Windows message). I reloaded the latest (October) version from the OvnPro website and reinstalled it but with the same results. I even reinstalled it again in a different Program Files folder.

Windows has given one explanation: that it can't find the OvProDocument.dpd file in my Documents folder! The file does exist there but I can't see the relevance when I am clicking on the OvnPro application in its own Program Files folder.

Can anyone advise me, please?

Thanks
Peter Jennings