[softwarelist] Re: OvPro - ctrl+P

  • From: Robert Greenfield <theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:01:49 +1200

On 02 Jun, Roger Foden <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <506482dc9ftheboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Robert Greenfield <theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > A minor annoyance, but Ctrl+P doesn't work (to give a new page). Has
> > anyone else found this?

> [snip]

> Have you perhaps got the 'ImpKeys' script running? It will be in the
> !OvnPro.AutoRun directory. It adds many 'familiar' Impression keyboard
> shortcuts to OvPro; in my version Ctrl-P shows/hides the page rulers;
> Ctrl-G forces a new page (as in Impression).

No, I've not got that running (just checked).
Funny though - the number of times I still press do ctrl+I to get a new
frame...

> The 'Enter' key on the numeric keypad forces a new page in OvPro, so
> there is an alternative.

Thanks for that one.
Interestingly though if I go to Misc->Insert->New Page it has ^P listed as
its short-cut.

regards,

--
Robert Greenfield

Webmonster. RISC OS and Acorn solutions.
<theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  -  http://www.webmonster.co.nz/