[softwarelist] Re: OvPro and RTF

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 18:33:56 +0000 (GMT)

In article <86412baf51.chris@xxxxxxxx>,
   Chris Hughes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[Snippy]
> You have smart quotes on by default in OPro. Goto Opro Icon and menu
> over it then Choices and under the TEXT tab is the option to turn off
> Smart Quotes, (remember to SAVE the change)

> Location of these smart quotes in different locations in the character
> sets.

Sorry, this is all missing the point.

We know smart quotes are on, she wants them on, we made sure they were on,
the publisher in the US wants them on.

We do know how to switch 'em on and off thanks.

Dave

Don't forget either, the RTF output from OvPro is au-natural Invisible in
Word until you mess with the formatting.
D.

--

Dave Triffid