[softwarelist] Re: Ov Pro windows

  • From: Bernard <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 06:42:47 GMT

In message <51a0febb81dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the above.
> I did a system restore back to two days ago, but it was still very uppity,
> so I shall set it back to where it was today.

> It's gettimg a bit late, so once restored, I shall quit for today and come
> at it fresh tomorrow, using you above noted suggestions.

> Thanks
> Dave

How about trying the following:
Download and install the FREE version of RevoUninstaller

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

Run Revouninstaller using it to uninstall Ovation Pro.  During the
process, choose to delete OvPro's registry entries, and later choose
to delete all of Ovation Pro's files if asked.

When Revouninstaller has finished - Restart the PC.

Install a fresh copy of Ovation Pro (logged on as Administrator user).

Bernard
--
Contact Me - http://www.bapfish.org.uk/contactme/
Web - http://www.bapfish.org.uk/